The Double Eagle is a true four-season destination resort and spa. There are several lodging options to choose from, making it easy to find the one that’s right for you! Whether it is a getaway for 2, or a retreat with 12 or more, we’ve got you covered!
Luxury Resort Rooms
Our resort rooms are a wonderful alternative for individuals, couples, and corporate retreats/getaways. Each resort room overlooks Ron’s Pond. They are located conveniently near the Creekside Spa and Fitness Center. Each building has four resort rooms (two upstairs and two downstairs). Each resort room includes:
- King bed or 2 Queen-beds
- Large TV and DVD player
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- Separate rain shower
- Comfortable vanity
- Balcony deck overlooking Ron’s Pond
- Small refrigerator and complimentary coffee service
We built our Private cabins with your comfort and relaxation in mind. The forest and mountain views from the cabins are breathtaking. Cabins have two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen and living room area. Other amenities include:
- Wood-burning fireplaces or stoves
- Fully equipped kitchens, including microwave
- Complimentary coffee service
- Living room sofa converts to a comfortable queen sized bed (in most: check for availability)
- TV/DVD player and personal telephone
- Free WiFi
- Master Bedroom has queen or king sized bed
- Second bedroom has two twin beds or another queen bed
- Each cabin has its own outside deck with furnishings and charcoal BBQ
The guest house is the ultimate accommodation for your family or group! The house is 2,300 square feet with three bedrooms (including one bunk room) and two bathrooms.
The master bedroom has a King-sized bed, with a Queen in the second bedroom. The bunk room has two twin beds, and two bunk beds. In all, the guest house can comfortably sleep 12 people!
The house is also loaded with amenities:
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry room (washer and dryer)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Wood burning fireplace
- Charcoal BBQ
- Full access to Creekside Spa and Fitness Center
For more information on reserving a cabin or resort room, see our Reservation Policy.