- Robes are available for adult guests at the front reception desk. Towels are available for all guests.
- Beer, wine, and food are available at the Creekside Corner service area. All beverages served or consumed on the pool deck must be served in plastic containers for safety reasons. No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought onto Spa premises, including the whirlpool and deck areas; this violates our alcohol licensing regulations and is strictly enforced.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the resort buildings. Smoking is not permitted within 20 ft of any doors or windows.
- All pool users must check in at the front reception desk before entering the pool area.
- The Creekside Spa & Fitness Center assumes no responsibility for personal property or valuables. Guests are requested not to bring valuables into the spa/fitness center. A safe is available at the lodging reception desk.
Spa appointments are subject to availability and are very popular with resort guests and visitors. Therefore, it is very important to book your spa appointments as far in advance as possible. We suggest resort guests schedule their appointments at the time they make their lodging reservations. Ask the spa concierge to assist you in planning your spa experience. Changes may occur in our spa menu due to seasonal variations and special promotions. All appointments must be held with a valid credit card. Charges occur as services are provided.Appointments may be cancelled or rescheduled, without charge, up to 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment. Appointments not canceled 24-hours prior to the scheduled appointment are subject to a 100% charge of the services scheduled.
Children 3-14 years old are only allowed in the pool area and spa decks from 11:30am – 1:30pm and 4:30pm – 6:30pm. All children must be under the direct supervision of a parent or adult who is 18 or older at all times. Children are not permitted in the spa locker rooms unless they are scheduled for a spa treatment. Pool restrooms and pool showers are available for their use.
- No running, diving, or excessive horseplay and noise
- No children under the age of 3 are permitted in the pool or whirlpool at any time, even if swim diapers are used. Children in diapers are never permitted in pools or whirlpools, as it poses a serious health hazard.
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in any fitness areas and may not use any fitness equipment.
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in fitness classes.
- Parents are required to supervise their children and instruct them not to throw rocks in our “catch-and-release” fishing pond and not to feed the fish.